• US equities fell on Thursday as Wall Street attempted to recover from two straight sessions of losses.
• Five best stock market gainers were CervoMed Inc., Advanced Health Intelligence Ltd., LSI Industries Inc., Livongo Health, and The Boeing Company.
• All the companies announced their financial results for the fiscal year 2023 and also shared significant accomplishments in their research and development projects.
US Equities Fell on Thursday
WISCONSIN (CoinChapter.com) — US equities fell on Thursday as Wall Street attempted to recover from two straight sessions of losses, as the benchmark 10-year Treasury yield increased to remain close to recent highs.
Five Best Stock Market Gainers
Here are the five best stock market gainers:
- CervoMed Inc. (NASDAQ: CRVO)
- Advanced Health Intelligence Ltd.(NASDAQ: AHI)
- LSI Industries Inc.(NASDAQ: LYTS)
- Livongo Health (NASDAQ: LVGO)
- The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA).
CervoMed Inc. (NASDAQ: CRVO), previously known as Diffusion Pharmaceuticals Inc., made a significant announcement today regarding its merger with EIP Pharma Inc. The clinical-stage company, dedicated to developing treatments for degenerative brain diseases, announced it would continue operations under the CervoMed Inc. name. The shares of the newly merged entity will start trading on a 1-for-1.5 reverse split-adjusted basis from August 17, 2023, on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol “CRVO”. Post-merger, CervoMed Inc will focus on advancing Neflamapimod, its lead drug candidate and an oral stress kinase inhibitor.
Advanced Health Intelligence Ltd.
Advanced Health Intelligence Ltd.(NASDAQ: AHI) shared a significant accomplishment in its persistent dedication to innovation and research by securing eligibility for a 43.5% reimbursement of approved expenditures for overseas Research & Development (R&D) from the Australian Government after thorough review and analysis by relevant government authorities.
LSI Industries(NASDAQ: LYTS), a producer of commercial lighting and display solutions, reported record sales of $497 million showing 9% growth compared to last year’s figures with net income standing at $25 million or $0.88 per diluted share which is significantly higher than last year’s net income of $15 million or $0.54 per share.